Location: Burlington, ON
Status: Part-time, contract
Islamic Relief Canada is looking for a part-time Fulfillment Administrator with excellent organizational, communication, and time management skills. This person will work closely with our online Charity Shop to ensure smooth operations, and order fulfillment in a timely manner, and inventory is kept up to date.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receive, process, and fulfill online shop orders at a minimum of twice a week
- Manage shipping and returns for all shop orders
- Coordinate fulfillment of special requests (with donors or key stakeholders)
- Maintain warehouse organization to ensure efficiencies, including organizing storage, labeling, and inventory counts on a monthly basis
- Answer shop-related customer inquiries/concerns via email and chat to maintain a positive image of the Relief Collective brand
- Occasionally support shop with pop-up inventory organization, set up and take down
- Willing to work occasional weekends when pop-up shops are scheduled
- Present data from shop fulfillment on a weekly basis (to ensure timely fulfillment & what people are purchasing)
- Support E-commerce coordinator on all projects with administrative support
- Required to be in office in Burlington minimum twice a week and potential weekend work when required.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Past work experience working in retail or fulfilling online orders
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- Motivated self-starter who is able to take both guidance and initiative
- Detail-oriented with excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
- Experience dealing with vendors
- Access to a car and willing to work out of our Burlington office three days a week with Wednesdays being mandatory.