Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Burlington, ON
Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for developing and overseeing the implementation of Islamic Relief Canada’s (IRC) digital marketing strategy, operational plans, digital campaign activities, digital product developments, and website content management.
This role will work closely with external agencies to develop a sector-leading strategy for all digital marketing campaigns, with an emphasis on ensuring innovation and continuous improvement. This individual will also ensure successful planning and execution of digital marketing across paid and organic search, display, video and paid social advertising. This will also include end-to-end delivery of some digital marketing campaigns managed in-house.
Working closely with the rest of the Marketing team, the Digital team is also responsible for the maintenance of the IRC website and all other web products. As the manager for this team, this individual will drive improvements across our web real estate in order to maximize inbound traffic, as well as working with our Technology team to improve user journeys and optimize conversions.
It is critical in this role to ensure IRC’s digital marketing activities remain sector-leading and continue to drive innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement a digital marketing strategy for IRC
- Vendor management of our Digital Marketing firm for all PPC campaigns - including search, display and video networks - to generate website traffic and revenue
- Analyze and report from Google Analytics and other relevant tools to optimize campaigns and evaluate donor experience across multiple channels and donor touchpoints
- Conduct competitive analysis and plan, execute, and measure conversion data to enhance organic ranking and drive traffic to the website
- Generate weekly dashboards and monthly reports for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid and organic search initiatives
- Horizon scanning and testing new digital fundraising initiatives to increase revenue
- Oversee the day-to-day running of the IRC website
- Use data and insights from digital marketing activities to provide input on improving the usability, design, user journey and conversions of the website
- Work closely with the Technology team to enhance the donor experience and introduce new products to increase revenue
- In collaboration with the Copy team, create new and update existing web pages to reflect SEO trends and increase organic ranking
- Lead on A/B testing of landing pages and web content
- Manage and oversee the work of the Digital team in support of all of the above
- Work with other departments to gather information to market nationwide events and initiatives
- Grow and monitor campaign budgets
- Collaborate with teams to brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Keep up to date with emerging digital platforms, industry trends, and MarTech
Qualifications and Competencies:
- Bachelor's Degree with experience/knowledge in digital marketing
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing tools
- Minimum 5 years of Digital Marketing experience
- Detail-oriented with an analytical approach to achieving objectives
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skills, and analytical skills
- Previous management experience
- Ability to stay organized and work independently to manage projects with many moving parts
- Motivated self-starter who is able to take both guidance and initiative